Careers - Senior Sales Associate
Manchester City Centre, Liverpool City Centre, Glasgow City Centre
Full Time / Part Time Positions Available
About The Role
We have a specialist team of Sales Associates who are responsible for the running of our physical retail stores. We are looking for committed individuals who have experience in a customer facing role, ideally having knowledge of sneaker and streetwear culture (we'd love for the successful applicant to be a huge Sneaker-Head...) It is imperative that you are a visual representation of the Kersh Kicks brand, sociable and confident with an ability to engage with and interact with all customer types to deliver exceptional customer service, build relationships drive sales.
You will interact will colleagues across multiple aspects of the business including online fulfilment, buyers, marketing specialists and will be expected to carry out general operational and stockroom duties to support our retail and e-commerce stores.
The Day to Day
· You will be a part of spirited, creative and a fun environment offering our customers excellent customer service with clear and effective communication.
· You will understand and contribute to daily sales goals
· You will collaborate with colleagues and team members to complete daily tasks.
· You will have an in-depth knowledge of our marketplace including sneakers, streetwear, and accessories and be able to share this with our customers
· You will have excellent negotiation skills
· You will support Kersh Kicks across multiple areas of store operation by having a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures, including stock room management and retail displays
· You will operate the till, payment machine and pos system
· You will keep the store safe and tidy throughout the day
· You will comply with our company policies and procedures at all times
Who We’re Looking For
· You will have at least 1 year of retail or customer facing experience
· You will be able to have clear and effective communication with customers and colleagues
· You will be passionate about our industry and the market in which we operate to maximise opportunities
· You will set high standards and be proud of the work you do and as part of a team that delivers exceptional outcomes
· You will be able to work as a team and collaborate with other colleagues to complete daily tasks on time
· You will be able quickly and effectively problem-solve and possess good conflict-resolution skills
· You will be organised and able to adapt and learn quickly
· You will have had experience with POS systems
· You will have a basic knowledge of mathematics
· You will be expected to be flexible with your working hours
· Results driven: You fully understand required outcomes and you make them happen by employing the resources, tools and actions that will deliver the right results, at the right time.